WAN optimization technology brings several important business benefits to IT organizations:
- Reduces branch office infrastructure costs by enabling server, backup, application, and storage resources to be centralized into the data center
- Improves employee productivity and business agility by accelerating applications as well as data backup and replication across the WAN
- Reduces WAN bandwidth expenses
Deciding on the best WAN optimization solution can be a daunting challenge, given all the different architectures and implementations that vendors use. How do you make a well-informed decision, maximize the benefits of WAN optimization, and minimize its total cost of ownership (TCO)?
Fortunately, Nextierra is here to help. Using the eight key criteria customers should consider before investing in a WAN optimization solution, we are to find the right solution for each company.
- Advanced and Comprehensive Optimization Technology
- Ease of Initial Deployment
- Ease of Ongoing Operations and Management: True Network Transparency
- Secure WAN Optimization
- Robust High Availability, Scalability, and Load Balancing
- Router Integration for Lower Operational Expense
- End-to-End Application Delivery Capability
- Flexible Branch IT Services Delivery